- nets and canvas covers protect against adverse weather conditions – rain, wind, snow,
- perfect for time-consuming construction works performed on high buildings, towers, tanks etc,
- using this equipment minimises the adverse impact of the construction works on the closest neighbourhood,
- a building looks aesthetically during the facade works,
- polyethylene design ensures high durability,
- various dimensions and colours available depending on the needs.
- great protection of mortar and facade materials against pre-mature drying and sun, rain and wind,
- protect the area surrounding the scaffolding against contamination and objects falling from the scaffoldings,
- act as a source of advertisement and information to promote the contractor and materials used by him,
- reflect well on the contractor who protects the workplace in an appropriate manner.
- practical – cover and protect the scaffoldings, allow to work on the scaffoldings in low temperatures,
- used as advertisements.